We will create compelling films that not only entertain but increase engagement amongst your target audience.
As part of the preparation for filming we will take time to understand your requirements for your particular project, your schools’ core values and what makes it special.
We will then base the film around a clear storyline, agreed with you, that gives pupils or staff an authentic voice in the film. It will capture the real ethos, values and character of your school.
Before filming begins, we will visit your school and ensure we fully understand your objectives.
We will draw up a treatment or proposed plan for the film and, subject to your approval, will then write a more detailed script. We will involve you in the whole journey from initial concept to filming, editing and post production.
We work with top award winning broadcast crews.
We can also work with and involve your pupils during the production process. Pupils can learn a great deal about the creative film making process by being encouraged to develop ideas visually and to write and deliver short pieces to camera, as well as being involved in interview or action sequences to demonstrate activities around the school.
Each film includes:
- Preliminary visit to your school to discuss the key messages you wish to get across
- We create scripts and film structure for approval, plus amendments as required
- We work with key contributors to prepare interviews and pieces to camera
- We provide broadcast quality film and sound crew for one day, with standard equipment
- Two days edit, including music (copyright cleared) to produce a 3 – 4 minute film
- Approval of fine cut version, with option to make changes before delivery
Each film is unique and has different requirements and we would be happy to increase filming and editing days if appropriate.
We will discuss your requirements with you before giving you an estimated budget. We guarantee to be competitively priced.
If you wish to discuss your requirements please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 0203 006 3925